Log in to the video player
Welcome to our MCT video website. This site has been specifically designed to facilitate our video-captured productions and performances. Your login credentials will be different than those used on our primary MCT website. If you are a subscriber, please log in with the email address you subscribed with. Thank you for your patience.
Video playback isn't working, my player shows a black screen
It’s possible that an ad-blocker is interfering with the video player. Disable the ad-blocker and try again. If issues persist, please see the additional troubleshooting steps below.
The video player shows an error "Network Error" or "Decode Error"
This generally occurs when the live stream venue is having internet connectivity issues. Try refreshing the page in a few minutes to see if these issues have been resolved.
Additional troubleshooting steps
- Ensure you have a supported browser. View supported browsers
- Check your internet speed to make sure your internet is fast enough for smooth playback. We recommend a minimum internet download speed of 1.5mbps for video-on-demand content and 4mbps for live event content. How fast is my internet?
- Disable ad-blockers or other browser extensions that may be interfering with the page.
- "Hard refresh" the page. This is done by pressing the "Ctrl-F5" keys on Windows or "Cmd-Shift-R" on Mac.
- Close all instances of your browser then relaunch the browser and try again.
- Clear your browser cache. You can find instructions for clearing your cache here.
- If problems persist, it may be a problem at the live stream venue. Please try again later.
Video playback is very slow
There could be a number of causes resulting in slow or interrupted video playback. In general, if you’re connecting over Wi-Fi and experiencing constant rebuffering or other issues during playback, try moving your router to another location and away from other devices that may cause electrical interference.
We recommend the following:
- Move your wireless router to a more central location of your home.
- Move your wireless router to an elevated surface such as a desk or on top of a bookshelf.
- Clear clutter from the vicinity of your wireless router.